Friday, July 13, 2012
C'mon! Enough with the pop divas already. Let's get some REAL judges:
1. Jim Carrey - let's hear him say "it was pitchy" thru his butt.
2. Don Rickles - "I've heard baby gorillas sing better, you hockey puck!"
3. Lisa Lampanelli - "not bad for a #@$%! white guy!"
4. David Letterman - "top 10 reasons why you suck!"
5. Joan Rivers - "can we talk? my face is tighter than your voice!"
6. Groucho Marx - "your singing stinks but if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Peter O'Toole is retiring from show business, saying he no longer has the heart for it and that it's time to "chuck in the sponge."
O'Toole, who turns 80 on Aug. 2, said in a statement Tuesday that his career on stage and screen fulfilled him emotionally and financially, bringing "me together with fine people, good companions with whom I've shared the inevitable lot of all actors: flops and hits."
"However, it's my belief that one should decide for oneself when it is time to end one's stay," he said. "So I bid the profession a dry-eyed and profoundly grateful farewell."