Sunday, December 09, 2012
Friday, September 14, 2012
Thursday, September 13, 2012
I find this hard to swallow...
Sunday, September 09, 2012
A tornado ripped through a beach club in Queens on Saturday, one of several outbursts of severe weather across the New York region that flooded roads, felled power lines and forced the delay of the United States Open.
New Yorkers were heard yelling at the tornadoes: "hey! I gotcha tornado right here! Is dat all you got?"
Saturday, September 08, 2012
When will the catholic church realize that priests remaining celibate and not allowed to marry combined with the ban on gay marriage is the cause of all this behavior?
Thursday, September 06, 2012
Pay attention people! We only have one shot at this...
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Friday, July 13, 2012
C'mon! Enough with the pop divas already. Let's get some REAL judges:
1. Jim Carrey - let's hear him say "it was pitchy" thru his butt.
2. Don Rickles - "I've heard baby gorillas sing better, you hockey puck!"
3. Lisa Lampanelli - "not bad for a #@$%! white guy!"
4. David Letterman - "top 10 reasons why you suck!"
5. Joan Rivers - "can we talk? my face is tighter than your voice!"
6. Groucho Marx - "your singing stinks but if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Peter O'Toole is retiring from show business, saying he no longer has the heart for it and that it's time to "chuck in the sponge."
O'Toole, who turns 80 on Aug. 2, said in a statement Tuesday that his career on stage and screen fulfilled him emotionally and financially, bringing "me together with fine people, good companions with whom I've shared the inevitable lot of all actors: flops and hits."
"However, it's my belief that one should decide for oneself when it is time to end one's stay," he said. "So I bid the profession a dry-eyed and profoundly grateful farewell."